Monday 21 June 2010

Colourful Door Monday



Green!! Like Summer! Like grass and leaves! Green is good!

I think this is a happy, pleasant door and I especially like it's unusual shape (not squared) and the interesting windows above it. Ok, so otherwise it is rather simple, but the green sure gives it extra value and I imagine that originally the glass in the windows was more interesting...stained glass? or beveled? or frosted/decorated? Who knows. I just regret that the handle is so unoriginal!

5 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Charming door, the window above makes the door appear very small!

♥...Wanda

Malyss said...

I like the reflection in the window above, like if we were entering a strange world that is behind the door..

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Have you ever visited Dublin, Ireland????? There is a Victorian section of the city that has wonderfully colorful doors.

Remington said...

What a cute little door....

James said...

That is a really cool door.